What Should Be Invented This Year?

Inventions, inventions. the things that have made up the world we know today. Without them, we wouldn’t have things like electronics, easy communication, education that is taught at schools that can help us get a job and make money. Everything is connected, all because of Inventions. I think it would be cool if a working, safe, time machine was invented. There are a lot of memories I would love to re-experience, and things I would like to know about the future!

Like, what will my future job be? Things like that that could be found out would help me know what I should be focusing on and the path to go. Having guidance can make it easier to accomplish a task. You might also want to look at things, re-experience, remember SometimesĀ I try to remember past memories, but it can be hard. A time machine would make it so much easier. Life would be happening again right in front of your eyes! Someone could use a time machine to take a closer look at history, and possibly change it, modify what we know and possibly make the world better today.

Inventions have shaped the world we know today, so why not make more? More inventions could help shape he future. A time machine may have its pros, but still has it’s cons. The biggest one for me being safety. If a time machine existed, I would assume it to be safe. With a start comes a conclusion, and hopefully the conclusion is that a time machine is invented!